Why and Where
- The WingBasket Franchising Program offers you a unique opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growth restaurant concept.
- A nationally acclaimed concept that we have perfected, and has won awards from “Where the Locals Eat”. Quality and service is our business.
- Simple menu, chicken wings, chicken tenders, seasoned fries, veggies, and other assorted sides.
- No pizza, no burgers, just the best chicken!
- Made to order. All items are made fresh at the store. Our proprietary sauces are the best in the business.
- Minimal startup cost; $50,000-$75,000 liquid capital and $242,000 - $354,000 estimated total cost.
- Single and multiple unit developments available throughout the country.
- Support and training before, during and after your restaurant is open.
The cost of your WingBasket will depend upon many variables including location, building size, and construction cost in your area of the country. The estimated startup cost for a typical WingBasket would be $242,000 to $354,000 with liquid capital available of $50,000—$75,000.
Your Estimated Initial Investment:
- Franchise Fee $20,000
- Leasehold Improvements $100,000-$200,000
- Equipment $50,000-$60,000
- Signs $6,000
- Office Equipment & Supplies $3,000
- Safe & Security $1,000
- Initial Inventory $5,000
- Marketing/Advertising $2,000-$8,000
- Insurance $3,000
- Training $1,000
- Uniforms $1,000
- Utility Deposits $2,000-$5,000
- Architectural Plans $2,000-$5,000
- Real Estate Cost $4,000
- Working Capital $30,000
Building & Equipment
The size of your WingBasket will depend on the available space within a shopping center, the rent per square foot, and how much space you desire for eat-in customers. The ideal space should be between 1300 sq. ft. and 1800 sq. ft.
We will provide the basic plans and layout to you so that your builder can adjust to the size of your particular store. Our layout has been designed for maximum efficiency for speedy delivery of the finished product to your customers.
The kitchen setup is space efficient and provides for comfortable preparation of all the great WingBasket offerings. No wasted space, yet space for inventory as well as finished products.
Approximately 80% of your business will be done as call-in, or walk-in, carry-out customers. The dining room will have enough seating to satisfy the expected dine-in customers on an average business day. Once again the design is to provide a comfortable eating area but to utilize the space in a cost efficient manner
The WingBasket concept has broad appeal to all ages, incomes and ethnic backgrounds, however there are certain criterion that will increase the success of your particular location.
WingBasket Franchising, will work closely with you on selecting the best location in your city. You know your location better than anyone else, so in the long run it is up to you. We will advise you and assist you in every way possible to make the right choice.
Concepts to consider:
- Look closely at the demographic makeup of the area you are considering.
- Strip centers with a high traffic anchor tenant are best?
- Are there universities or hospitals, office buildings in the area?
- Is the drive by traffic heavy at most times?
- Would you consider the area on the increase or decrease as a shopping and eating destination?
Think you know just the right area? Contact us and let’s get you started on the way to opening your first WingBasket restaurant.
Training & Support
It's In The Book - - That is the operations Manual, complete and thorough, to act as a day to day reference for immediate questions that may arise in your stores operation.
Our goal at WingBasket Franchising is to assure that each and every new restaurant has the necessary knowledge and skills to maintain the level of quality and service that the WingBasket customer expects and deserves.
To this end, we have established the best training and support program in the business. Prior to opening you and your designees will undergo comprehensive hands on experience at our training location. Here you will learn everything from preparing the food to record keeping and inventory control. Our training staff will leave you fully prepared to open your WingBasket Restaurant.
Your success is our success, before, during, and after opening your store we will be with you to make it as painless as such a project can be. Let's go to work on your future!
This is a major decision, take your time, we know a successful WingBasket is the result of your desire and enthusiasm.
- Study the facts. Check out our web-site and contact our office direct. Be sure you visit our stores and taste the exciting variety of wings, tenders and sauces.
- Fill out our Franchise Application form. This is a no obligation, confidential, application form which will allow you to move on to step three and allow us to know who you are.
- We get to know you. WingBasket Franchising, will review your information and contact you quickly regarding your qualifications and interests.
- After review, if you qualify, WingBasket Franchising, will provide you a copy of the company Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). This document contains information about the company and the WingBasket Franchise System.
- Questions and Answers. Call or meet with a corporate representative to discuss any remaining questions you may have.
- Join our team as a new Franchise Owner. After the required 14 day business review of the FDD, you can choose to join the family of WingBasket stores.
For more information please email email@example.com.